Çarşamba, Eylül 22, 2010

Ölmeye de değer, öldürmeye de, cehenneme gitmeye de..


Priest: "And what have been your sins, my son?"
Marv: "Well, Padre, I don't want to keep you up all night, so I'll just fill you in on the latest batch. These here hands of mine, they got blood all over 'em."
Priest: "You're speaking figuratively."
Marv: "When I need to find something out, I just go out and look for somebody that knows more than me, and I go and I ask them. Sometimes, I ask pretty hard. By way of a "for instance", I killed three men tonight. Tortured 'em first. You might say I been working my way up the food chain. First two were minnows small-time messengers. But it was Connelly, the money man, who fingered you, Padre."
Priest: "Dear Lord, man, this is a house of God."
Marv: "Just give me a damn name."
Priest: "Roark."
Marv: "You really are pushing your luck, Padre, feeding me garbage like that. It can't be that big."
Priest: "There's a farm at North Cross and Lennox. It's all there. Find out for yourself. And while you're at it, ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for. "
Marv: "Worth dying for. Worth killing for. Worth going to hell for. Amen."

Rahip : "Ne günah işledin evladım?"
Marv: "Şey peder, bütün gece seni tutmak istemiyorum. Bu yüzden sadece son yaptığımı anlatacağım. Bunlar benim ellerim ve kan içindeler."
Rahip : "Mecazi konuşuyorsun."
Marv: "Bir şey bulmak istediğimde, benden daha çok bilen birilerini ararım ve gidip onlara sorarım. Bazen baya sert sorarım. Farzımisal bugün yanlışlıkla 3 kişiyi öldürdüm. Önce işkence yaptım. Besin zincirinde üst kademelere doğru tırmandığımı söyleyebilirsin. İlk ikisi küçük aracılardı. Fakat beni sana gönderen ispiyoncu Connelly'ydi."
Rahip : "Tanrı aşkına adam, burası Tanrı'nın evi."
Marv: "Bana sadece lanet olası bi isim ver."
Rahip : "Roark."
Marv: "Böyle saçmalıklarla şansını zorluyorsun peder. O kadar büyük olamaz."
Rahip : "North Cross ve Lennox'da bir çiftlik var. Hepsi orda, kendin bul. Bu arada kendine şunu sormayı da ihmal etme: 'ölü bi fahişe için ölmeye değer mi?'"
Marv: "Ölmeye de değer, öldürmeye de, cehenneme gitmeye de. Amin."
 
Sin City (2005) - Robert Rodriguez