Cumartesi, Şubat 26, 2011

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it!"


Will Munny: Who's the fellow owns this shithole?...You, fat man. Speak up.
Skinny Dubois: Uh, I... I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a thousand dollars.
Will Munny: You better clear outta there.
Little Bill Daggett: Just hold it right there. Hold it...!...Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Little Bill Daggett: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.
Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned….You boys better move away.
                                                            ......
Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
Will Munny: Yeah.
 Will Munny: All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down. Any man don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back.
Will Munny: You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches!..

"Kim bu bok çukurunun sahibi?...Konuş, şişko!"
"Benim buranın sahibi. Bin dolara Greely'den devraldım."
"Açılsanız iyi edersiniz."
"Dur bekle bi saniye,dur!...Kalleşin tekisin bayım! Silahsız birini vurdun."
"Salonunu arkadaşımla dekore edecekse silahlanmalıydı."
"Sen Missouri'li William Munny olmalısın.Kadın ve çocuk katili."
"Doğrudur, kadın da öldürdüm çocuk da. Uçan kaçan ne varsa öldürdüm. Bugün de seni öldüreceğim Minik Bill, Ned'e yaptığına karşılık olarak...Kenara çekilseniz iyi edersiniz çocuklar."
                                                               .....
"Böyle ölmeyi...hak etmedim. Kendime ev yapıyordum."
"Bunun hak etmekle ilgisi yok."
"Cehennemde görüşürüz,William Munny."
"...." 
"Pekala, dışarı çıkıyorum. Gözüme ilişeni vururum. Bana ateş etmeye kalkanın sadece kendisini öldürmekle kalmam, eşini dostunu da öldürür, evini de başına yıkarım. Canını seven yolumdan çekilsin."
"Aklınız varsa Ned'i adamakıllı gömersiniz. Orospuların da kılına dokunayım demeyin! Yoksa geri döner, siz orospu çocuklarını teker teker gebertirim!"
 
Unforgiven (1992) - Clint Eastwood