Çarşamba, Nisan 21, 2010

Get out of my fucking sight!


- "You call Mecklen?"
- "I got the machine."
- "What did you say?
- "I leave message."
- "I know you left a message, what did you say?...Hugo, you're staring at me like I just asked you for the fucking square root of something. What did you say to Mecklen on the little motherfucking machine?
- "That you were returning his call and you were very, very concerned."
- "Wow, that's fantastic work, man. You have the wisdom of a 6,000 or 7,000-year-old man, that's fantastic. We don't have to fill up the whole blackboard after all. Do me a favour, will you? Will you tell me what that is? "
- "About what?"
- "Look at the coller on that coat... whats that look like, that stain?"
- "I dunno... Cinnamon roll?"
- "Cinnamon roll? the cinnamon, the roll of the cinnamon. That looks like jizz... The Eastern European jizz...That looks like some fuckhead, shot his load on a 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket, the twist, it's my 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket! So you got the semen, ok, you got the human ejaculate  that's been allowed to soak in for like seven hours, alright. Work its way into the fabric fuckin fibers..."
- "If you like I send out?"
- "...To what? Incinerate? Hugo! There isn't a fuckin laundry detergent or dry cleaning product, known to man, that will get that clean. Some shit, suffice it to say, just don't wash out."
- "Do you want me an apology?"
- "Only if you really truly mean."
- "I very sorry."
- "...Are you a collasal fuckin idiot?"
- "I am, yeah."
- "Get the phone, it's probably Mecklin. Get Fatolli up here and start cleaning all right? And please for me will you do one thing? Get out of my fucking sight."

- "Mecklen'ı aradın mı?"
- "Telesekreteri çıktı."
- "Ne dedin?"
- "Mesaj bıraktım."
- "Mesaj bıraktığını biliyorum, ne dedin?.. Hugo, sanki sana bir şeyin karekökünü sormuşum gibi bakıyorsun bana. O s.ktiğimin telesekreterine ne söyledin?"
- "Onu geri aradığını ve çok endişeli olduğunu..."
- "Vay be, şahane iş çıkarmışsın dostum! Sende 6,000 yaşındaki bir adamdaki bilgelik var, bu olağanüstü, karatahtanın hepsini doldurmamıza gerek yok anlaşılan. Bana bir iyilik yap, olmaz mı? Bunun ne olduğunu söyler misin bana?
- "Neyin?"
- "Paltonun yakasına bak. Neye benziyor o leke?"
- "Bilmem, tarçınlı kek?
- "Tarçınlı kek? Kekli tarçın, tarçınlı kek... Daha çok sperme benziyor! Evet, Doğu Avrupa spermi! Görünüşe bakılırsa s.kkafalının teki 12,000 dolarlık cekete yükünü boşaltmış, benim 12,000 dolarlık ceketime! Yaklaşık 7 saattir senin menini, senin spermini emmesine izin vermişsin. Anladın mı? Kumaş liflerinin içine..."
- "İstersen göndereyim."
- "...Neye? Yakmaya mı? Hugo! Bunu temizleyecek herhangi bir çamaşır deterjanı ya da kuru temizleme ürünü yok. Uzun sözün kısası, bazı lekeler asla çıkmaz!"
- "Özür dilememi mi ister misin?"
- "Eğer gerçekten içinden geliyorsa..."
- "Çok üzgün ben."
- "...Sen kocaman bir dangalak mısın?"
- "Öyleyim, evet."
- "Telefona bak, muhtemelen Mecklen. Vitoli'yi buraya çağır ve temizliğe başla. Ayrıca benim için de bir şey yap olur mu? S.ktirgit gözümün önünden!"
 
Smokin' Aces (2006) - Joe Carnahan